«Moskvich» - now-defunct Moscow automobile plant. It produced cars of the brands «KIM» and «Moskvich». The plant was declared bankrupt.
Founded in 1930, has actually stopped production of cars in 2001, formally abolished in 2010.
Territorially was located on the territory of modern South-Eastern JSC Moscow, near metro station «Tekstilshchiki».
The historical names of the plant: the Moscow car Assembly plant named KIM (from 1930 to 1939); the Moscow automobile plant named after KIM (from 1939 until the great Patriotic war); the Moscow plant of small cars - ZMA or МЗМА (c 1945 to 1968); Automobile plant named after Lenin Komsomol - AZLK (from 1968 till 1992); JSC «Moskvich» (from 1992 until 2010); JSC «Moskvich» (from 2010)
The history of the enterprise
The activity of the factory began in November 1930, and came to the Assembly of passenger cars and trucks Ford.
Until 1933, the year the plant produced cars A Ford and Ford AA. In December 1
Читать дальше »